Sales Associate Key Holder
The Sales Associates main objective is to provide an outstanding customer experience, meeting/exceeding sales targets and ensuring that the floor is well maintained and stocked at all times. Focusing on all details with a firm, clear and highly professional approach.
Customer Service and Sales:
- Ensuring the very best levels of customer service at all times
- Strong understanding of product knowledge
- Offering a personalized shopping and styling experience to our clients; able to navigate all spaces in the building
- Delivering personal monthly and seasonal sales targets, always communicating and working closely with the team to do so
- Keeping up to date with all current fashion trends and advising customers accordingly on stock availability at LAAMS
- Maintaining open communication to ensure consistency in service and strategy as we build success in the LAAMS as a whole
Stock and Brand Management:
- Brand Ambassador, taking ownership of areas of responsibility
- Keeping areas of responsibility replenished
- Regular stock checks
- Proactive in creating new systems of inventory management in order to reduce shrink, and increase sales
- Clear understanding and maintenance of visual merchandising standards, as well as overall VM standards in the store and on the floor
- Strong communications skills; able to express needs to management, and work well in a team to ensure clear understanding of expectations
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A highly motivated and competent individual able to converse at all levels both internally and externally with staff and clientele.
- A total self-starter able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude.
- Holding and showing the capacity to shadow more junior members of staff when it comes to sales conversion. Having the ability to be an encouraging and professional mentor.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organized. Willing to do whatever is required to get the job done.
- Structured and organized, but nonetheless be approachable and have a flexible outlook.
- Willingness to work hard and always have the intention to drive the business forward.
- Being able to work on several tasks at a time.
- Being capable to work to deadlines / ability to prioritize / optimal time management.
- Retail sales and expertise within a luxury business for at least 1-3 Years
- Specific understanding of LAAMS, aesthetic, consumer and related brands.
- Specific understanding of all collections and stock availability at LAAMS
- Knowledge of Retail Pro beneficial
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 5 years (Preferred)